Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blog Theme: Celebrate

Welcome to my blog!! I am very excited to share my thoughts about food, cooking, eating and other topics...food-related or not. Why did I start this blog, you may wonder. Well, here in Upstate New York, where I live currently, there are so many places to eat and shop and be one with food. Okay, so what, right? Soooo, I have noticed that typically wherever someone lives, they don't explore the food options around them, except perhaps the nearest McDonald's (My absolute least favorite food establishment, ever, in the world. I detest it.), Starbucks or grocery store that sells rotisserie chickens.

I hope that this blog forces me to go out a try all of those restaurants, farmer's markets, grocery stores, etc. that are right in my backyard. For you all, I hope that it inspires you to go to places in "your neck of the woods," (thank you, Al Roker!), try new foods, and really savor what you eat. Treat yourself to good tasting, good for you, and good for the environment food, because life is a celebration and you should celebrate each and every day!

Because I love cooking, I will be highlighting some recipes that I come across that I think you all will enjoy!

xoxo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment